Ferddie's World

Friday, January 04, 2008

Sonny Boy turns 12 and a new year arrives

Sonny Boy tries out his new bass guitar

December 26 marked my second child’s 12th birthday. I guess it was an extra special birthday for him being his last pre-teenage year. As a parent, that unfortunately meant no more discounts for Sonny on family outings in hotels, rides and restaurants!

Will Sonny Boy follow his older brother and form his own band as well?
Only time will tell…

Family celebration at the Tokyo Tokyo fast food restaurant at the SM North EDSA Annex

The tonkatsu at Tokyo Tokyo has sadly been a consistent rip-off during our last visits to this once highly favored establishment. The lean pork under the breading has often been substituted with unchewable fat or ligament much to our disappointment especially to Junior who simply loves tonkatsu. Come to think of it, their beef teppanyaki seems to have suffered from the same cost cutting fate. What used to be more of lean beef is now often laden with beef fat.

Still, notwithstanding the tonkatsu, we enjoyed our lunch celebration.

Chilling out at SM North EDSA’s “The Block”


I wonder what Sonny Boy wished for on his 12th birthday?

After roaming around “The Block”, we went back to Administration St. where Sonny Boy had his birthday cake. I wonder what Sonny Boy asked on his 12th birthday? Whatever it was, I hope the best for him as I do for all my children. Happy birthday son!



Happy New Year!

Another year over. That was fast! In retrospect, a lot of good things happened to me in 2007 and I’m extremely grateful to God for all the blessings!

My family spent the New Year’s Eve celebration at my in-law’s home in Project 8 and then went back to my parents home on New Year’s day itself.



The Velasco family came to visit

As in the previous years, several relatives would come and visit us in the afternoon. The Velascos came that afternoon and we got to share merienda with them before my family went back to our Fairview home.

Baby Faith & Joshua eat to their hearts' delight



Thank you 2007 for all the happy moments and the priceless memories!

Welcome 2008 into our lives!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home