Ferddie's World

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's a Sunny Day!



Last Friday night (Oct. 3), my wife told me of Joshua’s amazing drawing whose replica I painstakingly drew above. (Believe me it’s very close to the original work!)


I was simply astounded at the level of comprehension and vocabulary of our child who just recently turned six years old two weeks ago. Trained by Teacher Pearl Santos, a very good pre-school teacher, Joshua learned to read and write even before entering Mater Carmeli School as a prep student.


I’m sure we’ll see more moments of brilliance from Joshua.


For now…I’m just enjoying the simple beauty of his inspiring work.


And you what? He was right…the last few days have been sunny days.


Hoping there’s more to come.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home