Ferddie's World

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A father and a son

Yesterday a good friend of mine, Rowie Matti sent me a copy of a short Greek film through my Facebook account. I had the chance this morning to browse through my friends’ sharings and saw Rowie’s post. I viewed the film and was deeply moved.


I commented and thanked my friend for sharing this heart warming film with me. It was made in 2007 and this was the first time I saw it. YouTube has currently listed more than 1.1 million views for this video. I’m just glad I became one of them.


I easily related to this story as I am both a father to our four young children and a son to an ageing dad. Like many fathers, mine isn’t perfect or the greatest….but I wouldn’t trade him for another.


The film’s title is “What is that?”


It’s a story about a father and a son….and a sparrow.


May you be blessed as you watch the film…just as I was.





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home