Ferddie's World

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How i wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How i wonder what you are.

I think it was one of the very first songs I ever learned in college...er, I mean as a little child. It's becoming baby Faith's favorite song too at 1 and 1/2 years old of age. She goes through the actions of the song by heart and claps her hands afterwards as if a sign of joyful accomplishment. She regularly watches Nickelodeon shows in the morning like Blues Clues, Dora the Explorer and my personal favorite, SpongeBob Squarepants! She has a natural flair for dancing something she didn't get from me who dances with two left feet. As my only daughter and the youngest of our four children, she is the apple of my eye and the darling of the brood.
She is indeed the "twinkling little star" of our family!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home