Ferddie's World

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Baby Faith turns 2!

Our "faith" turned 2 last March 12!




My youngest and only daughter, Maria Fatima whom we lovingly call Baby Faith celebrated another year into her youthful life. The darling of the family and definitely the most affectionate, Faith calls out "Papa!" as soon as she sees me entering the driveway from work, runs to me and gives me a big hug! All the tiredness and stress my work brings is driven away by her love and charm.



She hasn't talked straight yet but knows enough words and gestures to make you understand what she needs or tries to express. Let not her gentle charm and joyful disposition fool you. Baby Faith is no push over and her older brothers know they're in for a smackdown if they mess around with her!






A picture worth a thousand words

A sneak preview into her musically inclined future



"She has her father's eyes!", people tell me. We even share the same type of hair, the long and wavy type that naturally curls at its tips. I'm sure as Faith grows older she will also develop the same inclination for music, sports and foods that her brothers and i like. I can see that trend right now! Sometimes though, as i realize the quickness of time, as i see my children grow and mature into distinct individuals, i often hope they don't grow up so fast. As our youngest child and only girl, i hope our family can enjoy life with Baby Faith with her youthful glow as long as possible. I know someday, one four-eyed hairy legged boy next door will sweep her off her feet and carry her off to the sunset.

But until that time comes, Faith will be Papa's little sunshine.



Happy birthday, Baby Faith!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home